Posalux is a leader in industrialization of micro technologies for mass production.
Posalux micro-EDM solution for all high-end productive micro-drilling needs, based on a strong experience in powertrain automotive applications.
- Hole diameter from 50 μm to 2 mm (0.002 to 0.08 inch)
- Tapered hole with reverse taper up to 150 μm/mm
- Wall thickness / hole diameter ratio up to 12
- All shapes (square, rectangle, ...)
- All conductive material
- Without burrs and material deposit, no micro-cracks
- Flow stability: +/- 3 %
- Smooth roughness: Ra < 0.2 μm ; Rz < 1 μm
Based on the electro erosion principle, the integrated SARIX μ-EDM technology allows machining with high quality and efficiency, meeting the needs of mass production scenarios.
Electrode guiding system:
The integrated advanced electrode guiding system precisely feeds the smallest electrode available on the market, down to 30 μm.
Specific devices and solutions
- Automatic loading / unloading with 8 grippers
- Accurate clamping devices
- Short cycle time
- Customized software development
- Posalux technology support on micro-EDM parameters
- User interface options like MES, Flow measurement, Traceability etc.
Quality and expertise
- Surface finish Ra < 0.2 μm.
- Elimination of micro-vibrations by separation of filtration tank from machine frame.
- Screen integrated on camera and automatic positioning program facilitate setting of the electrode and the needle of the part fixture
- Decrease of leak check time by 50 %.
- New interactive HMI:
- Real time monitoring of process parameters
- Storage and visualization of erosion time and electrode wear
When you buy a Posalux product, you acquire a complete customized solution based on our expertise and know-how.