The last µ-EDM developments allow short cycle time, repeatability and stability on any conductive material without alteration.
- Hole diameter from 50 µm to 2 mm (0.002 to 0.08 inch)
- Reverse taper up to 150 µm/mm
- On any conductive material
- Without burr and material deposit
- No micro-crack
- Excellent surface texture: Ra< 1 µm
Based on the electro erosion principle, the integrated SARIX µ-EDM technology allows machining with high quality and efficiency, meeting the needs of mass production scenarios.
Electrode guiding system
The integrated advanced electrode guiding system precisely feeds the smallest electrode available on the market.
The Microfor technology has been developed to provide industrial solutions for your individual needs.
We design, manufacture, or integrate specific devices and solutions:
- Automatic loading / unloading
- Clamping devices
- Technology support (µ-EDM parameters)
- User interface options
- Also available with conventional high speed drilling spindIes
Quality and expertise
Our customer oriented organization uses in-house control devices:
- flow check system to characterize repeatability and stability
- Optical measurement to control hole diameter, shape and position
Based on your requirements, when you buy a Posalux product, you acquire a complete solution based on our expertise and know-how.
Microfor HP4 EDM
- Designed for mass production
- High productivity
- Process stability
- High positioning accuracy
- Easy machine maintainability
- Multi spindle machine available
- Compact water deionization system
- Siemens 840D SL
• Siemens 840 D sI, safety integrated CN or Siemens IPC 477D win AC RTX
• Compact water deionization system
• Available with Hybrid EDM option