Innovation, experience and perfection are the key words that make Posalux one of the most famous leaders in high precision micromachining systems for mass production. We are specialized in the development and production of automatic machine-tools. Posalux has been in business for 75 years and is well known and responded in the industry.
We have an immediate opportunity for a
Field Service & Application Engineer – Precision CNC Machine Tool Systems
The Field Service position for Posalux NA, Inc. is responsible for:
- New machine and machine tool systems installation (mainly EDM systems and other technologies like FEMTO-LASER, SACE and high speed drilling machines)
- Customer support with application requirements
- Customer on-site training to operate, program and maintain the systems
- Troubleshooting and repairing of Posalux systems
This position includes:
- Several weeks of initial product training in Switzerland
- Machine acceptance runoffs in Switzerland and finale acceptance at customer’s site
- Business travels : up to 75%
Current customer base is mainly located in the Midwest and East Coast, preferred home base location is Midwest.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical or engineering technology) with 5 years of experience in Field Service Engineering : testing, troubleshooting, evaluating and servicing precision machine tool system as well as mechanical, electrical and control systems (CNC)
- Experience in micro-machining and CNC software packages
- Demonstrated ability in verbal and written communication skills and in communicating, educating and presenting technical information to customers in any other languages
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
This full time position includes competitive salary, great benefits including PTO and paid holidays.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Adresse de contact / responsable
Rue Fritz-Oppliger 18
2500 Biel/Bienne 6
Tél. 032 344 77 78