The last µ-EDM developments allow short cycle time, repeatability and stability on any conductive material without alteration.
- Hole diameter from 50 µm to 2 mm (0.002 to 0.08 inch)
- Reverse taper up to 150 µm/mm
- On any conductive material
- Without burr and material deposit
- No micro-crack
- Excellent surface texture: Ra< 1 µm
Based on the electro erosion principle, the integrated SARIX µ-EDM technology allows machining with high quality and efficiency, meeting the needs of mass production scenarios.
Electrode guiding system
The integrated advanced electrode guiding system precisely feeds the smallest electrode available on the market, down to 30 µm.
The Microfor technology has been developed to provide industrial solutions for your individual needs.
We design, manufacture, or integrate specific devices and solutions:
- Automatic loading / unloading
- Clamping devices
- Technology support (µ-EDM parameters)
- User interface options
- Also available with conventional high speed drilling spindIes
Microfor FP1 EDM
- Designed for flexible small batch production
- High positioning accuracy
- Process stability
- Easy machine maintenance
- Single spindle
- Compact water deionization system